Looking after blocked little noses
For children aged 3 months to 2 years, add 4 drops of Olbas for Children* to a tissue or hanky and place it just out of reach. For children aged 2 and over, add 8 to 12 drops.
Some tips for when they’re poorly
- Keep your child's bedroom warm, but well ventilated
- Make sure they drink plenty of fluids
- Warm drinks can be particularly soothing
- Make sure they’re getting some healthy / good food inside them
- Encourage as much rest as possible
A gentle decongestant like Olbas for Children* helps to relieve congestion and catarrh to make breathing easier and so aid restful sleep.
*For congestion. Always read the label. From 3 months+
Our top tips to help children breathe easy